Today my cousin had an exam and she wanted to look good without a large amount of make-up . I just had 40 minutes to do her hair and make-up so I present you my choices :
I curled her hair with this curling iron . She has beautiful hair but it's not very long so I finished in 25 minutes. Now I'm sorry that I didn't take some pictures on her hair , it looked so pretty in the end. I used some finishing spray from Show Premiere .
For make-up I used :
-Liz Earle Concelear (Fair 01 )
- Revlon colorstay ( 250 Fresh Beige )+ AC control BB cream
- Liz Earle Powder ( Sheer ivory 02 )
- Sleek bronzer in light
- Benecos Baked blush ( Rouge )
- Essence Eyebrow pencil with brush ( 04 Blonde)
- Essence eyeshadow base
- Gosh Smokey Eyes Palette (02 brown )
- Sephora Eye Graphic 4 colors palette ( violet smoky)
- Sephora smart liner ( 01 Black)
Oh boy, I realized I should do a lot of reviews !!
Some pictures :
You can see some Before and After pictures. She is such a pretty girl anyway but with make-up I think she totally rocks!
So what do you say pretty girls? It's a nice makeover for 40 minutes?
* Don't be shy , leave a comment
Trimiteți un comentariu